BC2

Kaos

BC2

Post by Kaos on Wed May 11, 2011 4:06 pm

I just picked up BFBC2 for the PC and i'm actually loving it. Sniping is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy. i dont think i have yet to get a had shot or had less than a 10 to 1 K/D online with the recon class. so what, ya im being a bush wookie. but seeing as how i just came out of my 3rd online game on the PC version with a 52 and 3 K/d i think im doing something right... i absolutely wrecked those kids and im still like level 2. all i have is the m24 with basic sight and no magnum ammo. yet it still rocks my socks.

anyway hit i haven't seen another place that has them so if any of you guys play on the PC too post you're Steam name here so i can start adding people and we can get a game going. Very Happy

My steam name is' dantae1991 'i think and my BFBC2 in game tag is' KaoS AddoNexuS 'just like my XBLGT
    reclaimer_117

Re: BC2

Post by reclaimer_117 on Wed May 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Dude totally add me. Although to be completely honest I suck on pc when compared to xbox lol. Anyways my steam is reclaimer_117

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:49 am