Scheduling Aid

Max
    Mike Rowe
    Mike Rowe

Scheduling Aid

Post by Max on Mon May 23, 2011 12:51 pm

I am spamming this forum in an an effort to ease the difficulty of scheduling big team events with our multinational clan spread across many timezones. The squad system is going great for consistently getting small games of squad rush going, but for the larger 12v12 games or squad on squad practice finding a time for everyone can be challenging.

I have created a topic for each day of the week with a multiple choice poll. Go to each day's topic and fill in the hours when on your typical ordinary day you would most likely be able to attend a clan match. Pay attention when selecting the day and hours, all times are listed in UTC. If you're sitting on the East Coast USA thinking "Ok I'm free on Fridays at 10pm" don't select the Friday topic and bubble in Friday at 10, do the math. Friday 22:00 +4 hours = Saturday 02:00 UTC and that is where you need to make your mark. Refer to the How to Tell Time topic if you're scratching your head.

Ideally, if this works we can have regular big team practices, or squad vs squads that aren't on weekends. Yay. Leave a post below so that I know who and how many have gone through the motions.

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Last edited by Max on Tue May 24, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Gamereplays.org
    Lord of Beaver

Re: Scheduling Aid

Post by Lord of Beaver on Mon May 23, 2011 6:22 pm

I did, im applicant still but just thought id be the first to put my .02 in =] I think i figured out the time conversion right.... =/

Great idea!
    TheHellKat

Post by TheHellKat on Tue May 24, 2011 1:10 am

Im not really sure where to fill in the times for me as I can be avaliable at pretty much any time providing I have a little notice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:09 am