Introducing myself...

    Share
    avatar
    Mrs. Dolo

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Age : 29
    Location : Alaska

    Introducing myself...

    Post by Mrs. Dolo on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 pm

    Hey everyone, Moliat extended an invitation for me to become an affiliate so here I am Smile
    I'll be sending friend requests to most of the people I see online so just in case, my gamertag is MissTerror907. I'm already friends with some of you, and if I'm not you might have met me before because I join in on my husbands games a good amount (doloch429).

    See you on the battlefield!

    Mrs. Dolo
    avatar
    Dolo

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2011-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Alaska

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by Dolo on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:24 pm

    Hahahhaha you did do mrs dolo!!!!! That's awesome babe!!!!
    avatar
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

    Posts : 2216
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 48
    Location : Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by riafomh on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:08 pm

    Welcome. I wondered when we'd see you around these parts.


    _____________________________________________________

    reality is a figment of my hallucination
    avatar
    gdead65
    GD
    GD

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2010-12-26
    Age : 48
    Location : long island ny-usa

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by gdead65 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:22 am

    Welcome! and Congrats!


    _____________________________________________________

    avatar
    UnderADyingSun

    Posts : 141
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Age : 31
    Location : California

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by UnderADyingSun on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:38 am

    Uh oh! Okay Shhhhh Dolo, I won't mention your closet wine addiction and your affinity for drive by shootings anymore since she's here!
    avatar
    TheHellKat

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2011-05-13
    Age : 33
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by TheHellKat on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:19 am

    Sun, if your going to spill his secrets can you at least make it the juicy ones, everyone already knows about the wine addiction and the prelediction for drive bys.

    Anyhew, welcome Mrs. Dolo, I am currently still on my trial period but i'll be more than happy to get a few games in with you.
    avatar
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

    Posts : 3629
    Join date : 2010-11-18
    Age : 25
    Location : Gjøvik, Norway

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by Moliat on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:20 am

    Glad to see you made an introduction. This way, our members will have better knowledge as to who you are, and though they are not required to, they are now more likely to accept your friend request.

    You have been assigned the rank of "Affiliate", a rank usually restricted to DFA members that have stepped down from active BC2 or COH play. You have therefore also been added to the clan roster as an affiliate.


    _____________________________________________________



    You smell that? Napalm, son. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like... victory!
    - Colonel Kilgore (1st Air Cavalry), 'Apocalypse Now!'
    avatar
    STORMTROOPER729

    Posts : 668
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Age : 34
    Location : Florida, USA

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by STORMTROOPER729 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:36 am

    Welcome to the forums! Now if you could kindly talk to my wife and tell her how much fun bfbc2 is please?!?!


    _____________________________________________________




    Providing our enemies a chance to die for their country
    avatar
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

    Posts : 309
    Join date : 2010-11-24
    Age : 35
    Location : US of A

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by Falls on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:11 pm

    Hahahahaha this is a historic moment. Our first husband-wife team! Welcome aboard. Smile

    And don't mind me, I'm just the oft angry, foul mouthed former Marine.
    avatar
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

    Posts : 3629
    Join date : 2010-11-18
    Age : 25
    Location : Gjøvik, Norway

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by Moliat on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:19 pm

    You're one lean, mean gaming marine, Falls!


    _____________________________________________________



    You smell that? Napalm, son. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like... victory!
    - Colonel Kilgore (1st Air Cavalry), 'Apocalypse Now!'
    avatar
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

    Posts : 2216
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 48
    Location : Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by riafomh on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:22 pm

    STORMTROOPER729 wrote:Welcome to the forums! Now if you could kindly talk to my wife and tell her how much fun bfbc2 is please?!?!
    What he said.


    _____________________________________________________

    reality is a figment of my hallucination
    avatar
    Mrs. Dolo

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Age : 29
    Location : Alaska

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by Mrs. Dolo on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:20 pm

    TheHellKat wrote:Sun, if your going to spill his secrets can you at least make it the juicy ones, everyone already knows about the wine addiction and the prelediction for drive bys.

    Anyhew, welcome Mrs. Dolo, I am currently still on my trial period but i'll be more than happy to get a few games in with you.

    For sure! It gets kind of busy around here sometimes with the baby, but I usually play every night with the hubby. I'll be sure to add you!

    Falls wrote:Hahahahaha this is a historic moment. Our first husband-wife team! Welcome aboard. Smile


    And don't mind me, I'm just the oft angry, foul mouthed former Marine.

    I won't mind, all my friends are guys so I'm used to angry, swearing men lol.

    And to ria and stormtrooper, if I could talk to your wives I would! Sorry they're giving you shit Sad
    avatar
    Kaos

    Posts : 165
    Join date : 2011-02-26
    Age : 26
    Location : Oklahoma

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by Kaos on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 pm

    Mrs. Dolo wrote:Hey everyone, Moliat extended an invitation for me to become an affiliate so here I am Smile
    I'll be sending friend requests to most of the people I see online so just in case, my gamertag is MissTerror907. I'm already friends with some of you, and if I'm not you might have met me before because I join in on my husbands games a good amount (doloch429).

    See you on the battlefield!

    Mrs. Dolo

    took you long enough Laughing
    avatar
    DentedBullet

    Posts : 510
    Join date : 2011-01-12
    Location : Australia

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by DentedBullet on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:01 pm

    Welcome Smile
    avatar
    ChinaDarwin44

    Posts : 165
    Join date : 2011-02-23
    Age : 35
    Location : China

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by ChinaDarwin44 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:56 am

    Glad its official, I'm always up for Conquest Oasis.
    avatar
    Dolo

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2011-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Alaska

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by Dolo on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:41 am

    Hahahahahah

    Sponsored content

    Re: Introducing myself...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:58 pm