Assassin's Creed

Assau1tKing

Assassin's Creed

Post by Assau1tKing on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Assassin's Creed
    Why am I doing this ? Because I love the game series and want to know what everyone else thinks and for people who don't know about it to be informed Enjoy !

The first game in the Assassin's Creed franchise is set in 1191 AD, when the Third Crusade was tearing the Holy Land apart. Shrouded in secrecy and feared for their ruthlessness, Assassin's Creed Assassins intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict. Assassin's Creed players, assuming the role of the main character Altair, will have the power to throw their immediate environment into chaos and to shape events during this pivotal moment in history.

Renaissance Italy is a place of nobility and intrigue, but also decadence and murder in Assassin's Creed II. When nobleman Ezio Auditore da Firenze's family is betrayed, you must avenge them by turning assassin. From the rooftops of the city's palazzos to the stinking underworld, no one is safe from your approach. Climb where you want, hide among crowds and strike when least expected. With a massive variety of missions, new weapons to master and new skills to learn, Assassin's Creed II improves on every element of the original – offering a vast, free-roaming world.
    This got game of the year !

Time to dust off your hidden blade as Ezio returns for another round of renaissance skulduggery in Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood. And this time he’s brought friends…

The hated Templar Order have entrenched themselves in the heart of Rome, and Ezio must use all of his agility, stealth, cunning and martial skills to strike at their very heart. But such a powerful foe cannot be brought down alone. Ezio will be able to call on the aid of his Assassin brethren to assist him in this task.

With more of the award-winning free-running game-play, a new story, new features and brand new multiplayer modes, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood promises to be one of this years outstanding titles

And this year in November Assassin's Creed will strike again

In Assassin’s Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.

Still not convinced ? Head over to Youtube and watch the trailers.

The story is so good they have made books !

IrishKing

Re: Assassin's Creed

Post by IrishKing on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:15 am

Always liked Assassins Creed especially the first two, but have not yet been able to play the third one.
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 am

The third one is really good. You need to play that before Assassins Creed Revelations comes out in november.

"Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember... Nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember... Everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
    TheHellKat

Post by TheHellKat on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:27 am

I have played and completed all 3 games so far, infact i've played them to the point where I almost have 100% acheivements in all 3 games (I hit 100% in #3 but on the PS3, been considering getting it for xbox, but to be honest, I can't be bothered).

I will likely be getting the 4th game once its released, but im going to leave it a week or 2 after the release date to let the price drop a bit.
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:12 am

I'll move this topic to the Secondary Games forum.

You smell that? Napalm, son. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like... victory!
    - Colonel Kilgore (1st Air Cavalry), 'Apocalypse Now!'
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:11 am

Definitely one of the best games' series ever.

reality is a figment of my hallucination
    cmbtking

Post by cmbtking on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:57 pm

riafomh wrote:Definitely one of the best games' series ever.

this

assault i know i've said it to you but i, for the most part, HATE roll playing games and open world games...i dont like oblivion i dont like fallout, gta, crackdown...anything like that

i LOVE Assassins Creed....the story is absolutely amazing...i have beaten all 3 so far...almost maxing out the first two i believe....only one more achievement for the second and i will for sure be buying the new one

and the new kill animations in each game never cease to make me go "OHSHIT!"
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:22 pm

To be fair, games like GTA and Red Dead have more in common with a game like Assassin's Creed than they do with games like Oblivion and Fallout.

reality is a figment of my hallucination
    XIIIXIIIXIIIXI(Bob)

Post by XIIIXIIIXIIIXI(Bob) on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Yeah just stay clear of them books due to heavy spoilers - and to be honest they're just awful Drool
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Red dead is a great story game aswell. But nothing compares to the might of Etzio Auditore da Firenze !

"Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember... Nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember... Everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

Post by Falls on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Played and beaten all three games so far and I LOVE them. I am freaking stoked for Revelations to come out.

requiescat in pace.
    cmbtking

Post by cmbtking on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:26 am

riafomh wrote:To be fair, games like GTA and Red Dead have more in common with a game like Assassin's Creed than they do with games like Oblivion and Fallout.

yeah you're right...red dead was a great game also...but games where you just walk around controlling one character like that i find boring...whether it's a game like gta or a game like fallout...roll playing games pretty much...they're too boring for my taste

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:07 am