Team MP match

Sniperella

Team MP match

Post by Sniperella on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Our forum is down due to some hacker/spam deal. This happens from time to time for us. I got a message on XBOX saying that you couldn't access our site, and neither can we! LOL I would still like to see if we can do a casual skirmish against as many of you as you can rummage together tonight, just so we can get an idea of how this works. We would also like to have an actual team to play against instead of a bunch of lone wolfing wookies! We can just get into a regular game of Conquest or Rush, and then move people around as we get space. Our team won't mind playing with you if we need to in order to have enough people so it is balanced out. I can't send anymore messages on XBOX today, but if you see me on, send me an invite or join in on me. My XBOX tag is Sniperella80 Hope to see some of you guys on tonight and sorry for the mess with the site! Very Happy
    STORMTROOPER729

Re: Team MP match

Post by STORMTROOPER729 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:23 pm

I posted a topic in our clan matches, sorry you can't see that one lol. Told them if I aint on to look for you and set something up. Going to get some food right now and might me on later, depends on the mood of the wife.

Providing our enemies a chance to die for their country
    Sniperella

Thanks

Post by Sniperella on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:32 am

Hey guys, I guess you already know your clan is pretty damn awesome! I just wanted to say thanks for the great games this weekend. We really enjoyed playing against someone that really wanted to play the game and not just snipe or be douche bags! I hope we can continue to play against and with you guys when we are on. I think those of us that got to play with you guys last night enjoyed listening, watching, and following you trying to learn how to be a bit more tactical about things. We did manage to organize a bit better last night as we had one of our PS3 crossover clan mates calling out orders and telling us which kits we needed. Several of our guys are Wii crossovers, so they are still learning the ropes with XBOX. We really enjoyed the games, thanks for the beating! Sad Very Happy
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:55 am

Get used to softcore and you people can tag along all you wish tongue

Playing hardcore is rather much of a sacrifice for us tongue

You smell that? Napalm, son. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like... victory!
    - Colonel Kilgore (1st Air Cavalry), 'Apocalypse Now!'
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:14 am

He means for SOME of us, perhaps even most of us, but certainly not ALL of us...

We have a sizable group now that all love to play Hardcore.

reality is a figment of my hallucination
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 am

Lol I think I played more hardcore this weekend than I have in the last 2 months.

Providing our enemies a chance to die for their country
    xArc of Godx

Post by xArc of Godx on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 am

STORMTROOPER729 wrote:Lol I think I played more hardcore this weekend than I have in the last 2 months.

/agree

I actually started having a decent time doing so as well.
    Lord of Beaver

Post by Lord of Beaver on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:12 pm

You guys could always just join us, then you dont have to have us beat on you. Cant beat em, join em ay??? Haha just kidding, was fun playing against you. I used to play strictly hardcore, and now im used to softcore, man did i get my behind handed to me haha. Look forward to our next encounter with you guys. Thanks for the great games.
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Sniperella wrote:Hey guys, I guess you already know your clan is pretty damn awesome! I just wanted to say thanks for the great games this weekend. We really enjoyed playing against someone that really wanted to play the game and not just snipe or be douche bags! I hope we can continue to play against and with you guys when we are on. I think those of us that got to play with you guys last night enjoyed listening, watching, and following you trying to learn how to be a bit more tactical about things. We did manage to organize a bit better last night as we had one of our PS3 crossover clan mates calling out orders and telling us which kits we needed. Several of our guys are Wii crossovers, so they are still learning the ropes with XBOX. We really enjoyed the games, thanks for the beating! Sad Very Happy
    What awesome sports these guys are! Let's continue to foster a great relationship with these guys! I'm sorry I missed getting to play (and know) them.

reality is a figment of my hallucination
    KennyMcKillmick
    You Killed Kenny!
    You Killed Kenny!

Post by KennyMcKillmick on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:35 am

Which clan are they anyway?:P

Hardcore isn't bad, the only difference is you need to play saver, you can't run into something, and you need better eyes as you can't spot ^^

Once you get used to it, it's pretty sweet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:12 am