Tactics event

L4N6Y

Tactics event

Post by L4N6Y on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:57 am

Hey I'd just like to suggest a tactics event for some of us newer members, where we could go over some of the important things like clearing houses, firing and manouvering and covering other players whilst they capture objectives or run out in the open to deliver ammo/health/repairs.
    Noble Insolence

Re: Tactics event

Post by Noble Insolence on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:27 am

I'm down to play, we must all polish our roots so that we may perform at the peek of our ability. The Way Of The Warrior is through training.
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Not a bad idea, though the CSM people are likely to do this quite a lot. I encourage you to sign up if you'd like tactics training events Smile

You smell that? Napalm, son. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like... victory!
    - Colonel Kilgore (1st Air Cavalry), 'Apocalypse Now!'
    Illluminator
    Timmeh
    Timmeh

Post by Illluminator on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:44 am

I have no problems covering basics for the new people with the help of another veteran.

-Tim
    marysvillesquid

Suggested Training

Post by marysvillesquid on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:57 pm

L4N6Y wrote:Hey I'd just like to suggest a tactics event for some of us newer members, where we could go over some of the important things like clearing houses, firing and manouvering and covering other players whilst they capture objectives or run out in the open to deliver ammo/health/repairs.

I know there is some sort of tactical, or should I say "CSM" training coming up, but can't seem to find it.

I strongly agree that we need to get this "Tactical" training off the ground.

gdead65
    GD
    GD

Post by gdead65 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:21 am

I believe there is a CSM Practice event this Sat 8pm UT (Someone correct me if I am wrong). You will need to sign up to be a Competitive Squad Member. I am sure one of the admins/vets will give out the correct information on this.
    I cant remember where the post was located.....age has its drawbacks Sad
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:37 am

All events are posted in the "Operations" forum and its sub-forums. You'll need to sign up for the CSM list found in the "Operations" head-forum in order to participate in clan matches and tactical practices. Once signed up, you are required to respond to the CSM practice match for Saturday 8th January, found here: http://deathfromabove.forumotion.co.nz/t193-csm-practice-match

You smell that? Napalm, son. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like... victory!
    - Colonel Kilgore (1st Air Cavalry), 'Apocalypse Now!'
    Sc4rf4c3

Post by Sc4rf4c3 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:45 am

Well hello again to everyone. Great to be back with DFA !!! Well we all know pratice makes perfect. That's what my aim is to get back good on the battlefield.
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm 'supposed' to be heading up the tactics and training (although many people here can train on our tactics), so please feel free to bug the shit out of me about it.

I'd be happy to meet up with a group of you to work stuff.

The weekends when I have my Step-Son are... problematic, so it would be best to do it on the weekends when we don't have him. We get him every other weekend.

We have him this weekend, but I will still try to get on at some point(s), so if people happen to catch me and want to go over specifics, we can try.

reality is a figment of my hallucination

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:18 pm