Dead Space 2

Furtz

Re: Dead Space 2

Post by Furtz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Right Falls but I still need your Gtag lol, if you don't mind giving that to me Smile
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

Post by Falls on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:07 pm

FAST LifeSyphon.

Also, I got the supernova pack and it's a mixed bag. If you have the elite advanced suit, then the suits are just a new look and not much else. One offers the same benefit that the elite engineering suit, and the others are bested by the elite advanced suit. They offer cool new looks though!

The weapons are good though. The new plasma cutter and the new line gun are sweet, offering more speed, and more damage, so they make the pack for me. Using those, I'm able to go back to a suit that offers +15% healing and still retain some beefed up weapon damage. Overall, pretty sweet, but not sure if it was worth 400 points.

These packs are mainly designed for people who want a leg up on their first play through, or even their second playthrough, up until they get the elite advanced suit, or for fashion whores who just love new looks. Smile
    Furtz

Post by Furtz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Well I will see tomorrow and decide wether or not I should pay 400 and 560 MS points.
    Drunkenwolf7

Post by Drunkenwolf7 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:23 pm

The DLC was great!
    Drunkenwolf7

Post by Drunkenwolf7 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Being nice to game stop employees gives you nice things Very Happy

Furtz

Post by Furtz on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:40 am

For any of you DS2 playing people who have started on Zealot, how far are you into it?

I have just passed the church of unitology. It's very hard........

Falls, you said the NOVA Pack was a little useless in term of suits, well don't say that because if you ever attempt HARDCORE MODE you will be able to use these suits straight away which gives you a little bit of an advantage because remember HARDCORE MODE is NOT available in NEW GAME+ MODE.
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

Post by Falls on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:57 am

Hmmm...yeah I didn't think about that one. Those would give you a HUGE advantage. Especially the ones offering increased healing.

I just started my 2nd new game + on zealot, but I'm only into chapter 2 or 3 I think. So far with my fully upgraded weapons and rig/stasis, it hasn't been too hard, but I can def tell a difference from normal. I can only imagine how it'll be later. lol.

On this one, I think hardcore might be a bit TOO hardcore for me. Plus Dragon Age II comes out today. :P
    Furtz

Post by Furtz on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Haha I know Dragon Age comes out but I seriously advise you to keep playing DS2 as well. The game will get very hard on zealot at around chapter 6. From then on it's just pue hardness, I don't know if you remember, the second time you get to the transport hub(the first time you meet enemies again after you do that space dive type thing where you dodge the debris) that last stand thing is hard, I died around 3 times. There is one enemy which you simply won't be able to kill. Well you can kill him but he takes a good 20 shots from the line gun from close range. And if he's not dead then he will eat your plasma cutter ammo like nothing, another 20-30 shots.....
    The best you can do is have the Plasma Cutter (you're trusty handgun Smile ) The Line Gun, the Contact Beam and the Rivet Gun or Flamethrower, I prefer the Rivet Gun. Besides the Rivet Gun is LOL.... Very Happy

Falls you need to explain to me what SPO means on the weapon stats I am a little confused with that :S Very Happy

Man Falls what do you think of this pic? <(My avatar Very Happy )

Last edited by Moliat on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Genocide of the Asian invasion of confused and happy people with circular heads)
    Furtz

Post by Furtz on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:13 am

Moliat what the hell? LOL? Circular heads of invasion WHAT???

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Furtz

Post by Furtz on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:52 am

Just got myself off the Ishimura in DS2 on Zealot (Ishimura = not a nice part at all on Zealot)
    HAPPY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:53 am

Every time I see your five thousand yellow smilies, I feel like "committing genocide of the Asian invasion of confused and happy people with circular heads", that's what I mean.

You smell that? Napalm, son. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like... victory!
    - Colonel Kilgore (1st Air Cavalry), 'Apocalypse Now!'
    Furtz

Post by Furtz on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:39 pm

L O L ??
    DentedBullet

Post by DentedBullet on Sat May 07, 2011 5:50 am

Check this out all you Dead Space fans. How to mod the plasma cutter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR6yp4xs1jM&feature=player_embedded
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

Post by Falls on Thu May 12, 2011 3:37 am

hahaha thats too funny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:31 am