They thought I would hate them...But they did not know They were dealing with DFA

gdead65
    GD
    GD

They thought I would hate them...But they did not know They were dealing with DFA

Post by gdead65 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:36 pm

I entered an interesting game today. No one was on line so I joined a "squad rush Hardcore Game" When I Spawned I was greeted by
    Two enemies at the Mcom station ARMING the m comm station and letting my medic partner diffuse it. Obvious noobs just trying to rank up. I Killed the enemies then my teammate proceeded to kill me! Revive me, then let his teammates kill me, then revive me at least a dozen times in a row.. Most players would have left, but I stayed long enough to get off enough kills by dropping nades to get away from these kids. I hunted and haunted them for the next 20 min not allowing them to charge up the mcom. When they did kill me, I would wait unitl my medic reach the mcom station, spawn behind him, kill him and the opposing team...their team was messaging me, sending private chat invites."stop it, were playing a different game, or dude quit it were doing something here....etc"

Eventually THEY were the ones who Quit! They forgot to look at the Tags!

DentedBullet

Re: They thought I would hate them...But they did not know They were dealing with DFA

Post by DentedBullet on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Lol noobs.
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Re: They thought I would hate them...But they did not know They were dealing with DFA

Post by Moliat on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Classical noobs trying to boost their score 👅

You smell that? Napalm, son. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like... victory!
    - Colonel Kilgore (1st Air Cavalry), 'Apocalypse Now!'
    Dolo

Post by Dolo on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:51 pm

I've done it before but I always pissed the other team off so bad they left. So that's almost as bad!! Lol
    shimvolski

tea bagging

Post by shimvolski on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:05 am

Did you tea bag them?
    reclaimer_117

Post by reclaimer_117 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Did you shoot them? With bullets?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:58 pm