Squad Rush Mercs Night

    Share
    avatar
    Noble Insolence

    Posts : 159
    Join date : 2010-12-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Allentown PA, USA

    Re: Squad Rush Mercs Night

    Post by Noble Insolence on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:24 am

    I guess we're on 4pm UTC this Saturday. So for the three of you that are coming just simply reply saying Sign me up.
    avatar
    gdead65
    GD
    GD

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2010-12-26
    Age : 49
    Location : long island ny-usa

    Re: Squad Rush Mercs Night

    Post by gdead65 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:24 am

    NOBLE-
    I just realized that the casual event follows this one. I will try to make it, but my wife may rage If i am on the xbox all day (given the amount of freaking house chores I have to do...)


    _____________________________________________________

    avatar
    Trigger Hexxed

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 29
    Location : Oregon USA

    Re: Squad Rush Mercs Night

    Post by Trigger Hexxed on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:55 am

    *Grabs a broom*

    Geez, ill help you clean...
    avatar
    STORMTROOPER729

    Posts : 668
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Age : 34
    Location : Florida, USA

    Re: Squad Rush Mercs Night

    Post by STORMTROOPER729 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:51 pm

    gdead65 wrote:NOBLE-
    I just realized that the casual event follows this one. I will try to make it, but my wife may rage If i am on the xbox all day (given the amount of freaking house chores I have to do...)
    I understand your pain. all you unmarried, no girlfriend guys out there, stay that way! Or at least find one that plays video games too.


    _____________________________________________________




    Providing our enemies a chance to die for their country
    avatar
    ChinaDarwin44

    Posts : 165
    Join date : 2011-02-23
    Age : 36
    Location : China

    Re: Squad Rush Mercs Night

    Post by ChinaDarwin44 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:57 pm

    STORMTROOPER729 wrote:
    gdead65 wrote:NOBLE-
    I just realized that the casual event follows this one. I will try to make it, but my wife may rage If i am on the xbox all day (given the amount of freaking house chores I have to do...)
    I understand your pain. all you unmarried, no girlfriend guys out there, stay that way! Or at least find one that plays video games too.

    The pretty girls who play video games too are rare, least if your looking for the whole package...Got a friend who married one, though not as serious as Divine's wife, I was playing with each of them in a squad last week, he sounds like a lucky man!

    My wife plays games on my xbox like Feeding Frenzy and Plants vs Zombies, FPSs are way beyond her.
    avatar
    Illluminator
    Timmeh
    Timmeh

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Squad Rush Mercs Night

    Post by Illluminator on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 am

    Might not be showing up to this, cause i am going to the hospital, damn leg.[i][u]
    avatar
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

    Posts : 2216
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 49
    Location : Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

    Re: Squad Rush Mercs Night

    Post by riafomh on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 am

    ChinaDarwin44 wrote:Got a friend who married one, though not as serious as Divine's wife, I was playing with each of them in a squad last week, he sounds like a lucky man!

    Yeah, those 2 guys (who are they?) who play sometimes with their wives/girlfriends - had to admit, I was kinda envious... They were good players, too.

    The only thing the wife and I have played together on the X-Box is Guitar Hero.


    _____________________________________________________

    reality is a figment of my hallucination
    avatar
    Illluminator
    Timmeh
    Timmeh

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Squad Rush Mercs Night

    Post by Illluminator on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:18 am

    Change of plans, i will be there hospital waits till tomorrow.
    avatar
    Noble Insolence

    Posts : 159
    Join date : 2010-12-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Allentown PA, USA

    Re: Squad Rush Mercs Night

    Post by Noble Insolence on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:19 pm

    Squad Rush Mercs Night will not be done today. My mic broke there for I can't communicate orders and commands. You are all welcome to play some games without me though lol. But Squad Rush Mercs will be done next week, thank you for your understanding. Noble Out!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Squad Rush Mercs Night

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:17 pm