BFBC2 - FragNation Euro Ladders open!

Jet Anderson

BFBC2 - FragNation Euro Ladders open!

Post by Jet Anderson on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi guys,

I'm proud to announce that I (with some help) have created and have had approved to public 2 new BFBC2 ladders!

We're looking for more teams/squads to join and challange the current squads on there!

Euro Conquest Ladder http://www.fraggednation.com/standings/xbox360/battlefield-bad-company-2/Euro-Conquest-Ladder-4103

Euro Squad Rush Ladder http://www.fraggednation.com/standings/xbox360/battlefield-bad-company-2/Euro-Squad-Rush-Ladder-4098

Any problems let me know Wink

Hope to see you on there giving the rest of them a run for their money Smile
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Re: BFBC2 - FragNation Euro Ladders open!

Post by Moliat on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 pm

We have clan members from all over the world, in fact few of us are from Europe, is this a problem?

Also, we tried playing through FraggedNation before, but none of the teams on there responded to our request.

Regardless, we will wait for out competitive branch admin MAXX2667 to leave a response, as we are currently helping out another site in starting up some ladders and tournaments. We're always looking for more competition though, so I wouldn't be surprised if we gave FN another shot.

You smell that? Napalm, son. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like... victory!
    - Colonel Kilgore (1st Air Cavalry), 'Apocalypse Now!'
    Jet Anderson

Post by Jet Anderson on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:49 pm

It's aimed at mainly Europeon time zones but there are alot of us that don't mind covering alternate time zones. But if you don't have a regular sleeping pattern and want matches with EU then this would be perfect for you, otherwise a lot of us play all day at the weekends so it matters not around them days Smile
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 pm

So... complete 12 man teams for Conquest then, but only Squad Rush available for Rush?

reality is a figment of my hallucination
    Max
    Mike Rowe
    Mike Rowe

Post by Max on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:49 pm

FraggedNation looks a little dead to be honest, but I'll ask the lads...

Lads, what say you?

Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 am

We stopped playing there for a reason, but then again we're always looking for more competition.

I say why not spend a couple of calories registering there and seeing if there will actually be some activity there this time.

You smell that? Napalm, son. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like... victory!
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:17 am

FraggedNation ladders

FraggedNation tournaments, plus we can always make our own. I feel like we would actually keep it up and running, the current tournament called "come in" has had all 1st round matches "To be decided" for half a year now.

There's some familiar faces out there, I say why not give it a shot. Let's sign up for a tournament and a ladder, and see if there is any active competition.

Jet Anderson

Post by Jet Anderson on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:08 am

Thanks guys for your response, it's far from dead (a lot of Tactical Gaming guys) at the minute and we have a lot of people asking for ladders on there so here you go - delivered as promised.

I'm head admin of the these 2 ladders in question so rules can be changed if required.
    In response to the Conquest numbers its between 6 - 8 on either side, not 10 and SR is 4v4.

From what I've heard DFA are normally great sports that bring a lot to the table so I'm hoping you can make some time for some matches on there Smile
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:10 am

Jet Anderson wrote:
    From what I've heard DFA are normally great sports that bring a lot to the table so I'm hoping you can make some time for some matches on there Smile

Thank you, though I am curious as to where you have heard this?

Jet Anderson

Post by Jet Anderson on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:16 am

Moliat wrote:
    Jet Anderson wrote:

TG's Argonauts and Cumbria Smile
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:26 am

Jet Anderson wrote:
    Moliat wrote:
    Jet Anderson wrote:

Let's make a point of contacting these guys and throwing them some sort of thank you for the positive rep out there. For them to say that about us is deserving of some kind of response.

reality is a figment of my hallucination
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:27 am

Jet Anderson wrote:

Make sure to pass on our gratitude. Regardless, we will have a look at FN now to see if activity has risen, and probably give it a shot as we are always looking for more people to play against.

Everyone! We already have our clan registered on FraggedNation, click here to register on the site and request to join the clan.

We also have a competition team for DFA, accessable here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the team we will be using to compete with. Make sure to request to join this as well. Max, I'll make you a co-leader once you re-join so that you can administrate it, provided you are willing to.

I can't seem to figure out how to invite people, so you'll have to request to join both.

Jet Anderson

Post by Jet Anderson on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:44 am

Moliat wrote:I can't seem to figure out how to invite people, so you'll have to request to join both.
    Go My Profile, at the bottom is your team, click there, from there there's an icon to invite members to team Smile
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:34 am

My FraggedNation > My Clans / Teams > No option to invite

Jet Anderson

Post by Jet Anderson on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:24 am

Try Main Menu > Clan Listing > Death From Above > Look at who the leaders (assuming yourself) and from there you should be a button to invite members I think?

Only leaders of the clan can extend invites, not regular members. A regulat member would have to PM one of the leaders for a 'request for invite'.

To be honest, the clan isn't the important part, it's the team and invites to team, that's what get's put on the ladder (1 clan, multi teams/squads).

Let me know how you get on Wink

Last edited by Jet Anderson on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jet Anderson

Post by Jet Anderson on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:31 am

riafomh wrote:
    Let's make a point of contacting these guys and throwing them some sort of thank you for the positive rep out there. For them to say that about us is deserving of some kind of response.
    Both squads are on the ladders detailed above for rep response (plus you'll be able to challange them, I'll pass on your regards.
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 am

Jet Anderson wrote:Try Main Menu > Clan Listing > Death From Above > Look at who the leaders (assuming yourself) and from there you should be a button to invite members I think?

Only leaders of the clan can extend invites, not regular members. A regulat member would have to PM one of the leaders for a 'request for invite'.

To be honest, the clan isn't the important part, it's the team and invites to team, that's what get's put on the ladder (1 clan, multi teams/squads).

Let me know how you get on Wink

Nope, I do exactly as you say but there is no option to invite anyone. It's the same with the DFA team we have. I remember the same problem annoyed me to no end last time we were participating on FN.

Jet Anderson

Post by Jet Anderson on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:48 am

Moliat wrote:
    Nope, I do exactly as you say but there is no option to invite anyone. It's the same with the DFA team we have. I remember the same problem annoyed me to no end last time we were participating on FN.
    I'll raise it with one of the Global Directors, in the mean time it should hold you up from getting you teams on there Smile
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:09 am

Our team is already up and running, though only with 5 members. I remember it being a pain getting those 5 to join. Let's hope we get this sorted soon.

gdead65
    GD
    GD

Post by gdead65 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:03 am

what time / day (UTC) do you euros plan on targeting for match day? I would hate to be a typical american to sign up for something and never attend....

Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:09 am

We would arrange matches at times equal or similar to those we are currently using for our clan matches and practice sessions so that a maximum number of people can attend.

gdead65
    GD
    GD

Post by gdead65 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:37 am

k...ill sign up in the next day or so

Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:23 pm

@ Jet Anderson: Is it possible to rename a team?

Jet Anderson

Post by Jet Anderson on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Moliat wrote:@ Jet Anderson: Is it possible to rename a team?
    Yes I believe so. I'll check with one of the GD's. You may just have to log a Support Ticket to have it updated.

Thanks again guys for signing up! Your first match appears to be against TG Essex on Friday at 20:00 GMT... not sure what time that is for you guys but it can be pushed back a little too.

As this is a Euro ladder the times are going to be by default in GMT but that doesn't mean by any means that matches have to be at UK hours for example all the time. The squads on there at the minute are very commited to playing late nights on Friday and Saturday (no work in the morning for us)

Smile
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:53 pm

We always use GMT (UTC) anyways, since we are a global clan and it makes it all the easier if the time standard is not adjusted in any direction.

Regardless, thank you for your help and quick response. We will probably be signing up 3 - 4 teams on the ladder, as we have 3 - 4 active CSM squads.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:20 pm